Let the Adventure Begin
Enjoy the serenity of the Texas Hill Country on the beautiful Guadalupe River. Located minutes away from Canyon Lake, Rio Guadalupe Resort offers 30 and 50 amp RV campsites with all of the comforts of home.
Rio Guadalupe RV Park is nestled on 25 acres with ¼ mile Guadalupe River frontage. There are 58 RV sites total, including 46 pull-through spaces. The typical RV site is gravel-lined, 20-25’ wide and 70-80’ long. Small pets allowed October through March only. Rates are for double occupancy. Extra charges may apply for additional people.
RV Park Amenities
- Water, Electricity (30 or 50 amp), and Sewer
- Free Wi-fi Internet (Reception Varies)
- Phone Hookups (Additional Cost)
- Cable TV
- Full River Access
- Laundry Facilities (Nearby)
- Hot Public Showers (For Guests Only)
- Swimming Pool
- Covered Pavilion
- Convenience Store & Gift Shop
- Rental Tubes, Rafts & Kayaks
- Event Hall