Enjoy the serenity of the Texas Hill Country close to Canyon Lake with Rio Guadalupe Resort’s camping with all the comforts of home.
We are minutes away from Canyon Lake and have Guadalupe River rafting & Guadalupe River tubing as well as some of the best fishing to be found available here at Rio Guadalupe Resort.
During the summer season, all guests of the resort will be required to wear wristbands in order to limit the resort occupancy to registered guests only. Day use access for fishing is not available during the summer.
- Rule #1 is to enjoy your stay!
- 5 mph speed limit is strictly enforced.
- DO NOT park or drive on the grass.
- NO motorcycles, golf carts, ATV’s, fireworks, or firearms on premises.
- DO NOT leave children unattended. If you have guests, make sure they are aware of the rules, as you are responsible for them.
- Loud music, loud noise, profane music, and vulgar language will NOT be tolerated.
- ALL vehicles must register and display vehicle permit.
- DO NOT throw cigarette butts, charcoal, or ashes on the ground.
- NO pets, generators, tents, or adapters allowed.
- Please keep your area clean. Pick up trash upon departure.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
- NO open campfires! Enclosed BBQ pits only! DO NOT place BBQ pits on wooden decks or picnic tables.
- NO SMOKING in cottages or cabins! Signs of smoking will result in a minimum $200.00 cleaning fee.
- Breaking pool rules will result in eviction from the Resort.
- CHECKOUT: 11:00 am for cottages/cabins and 12:00 pm for RV sites.
- NO REFUND for early departures.
- Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in eviction from the property, without refund.
A $200.00 deposit is required upon check-in. There is a maximum of 4 people in the smallest cottages at any time; the one and two bedroom cottages have a maximum capacity of 5 people at any time (extra fee for 5th person); the largest cottages have a maximum capacity of 8 people at any time. This includes children. If a guest or visitor of guest’s damages any of the Resort property, the cost will be charged to the imprinted credit card on file.
Resort property has rough and uneven terrain – please watch your step.