Enjoy the serenity of the Texas Hill Country close to Canyon Lake with Rio Guadalupe Resort’s camping with the comforts of home.
Guadalupe River RV Camping Sites (level – most are pull thru – all with river access)
- All RV sites have water, electricity, and sewer.
- Phone hookups are available thru GVTC.
- Cable TV available upon request at additional cost.– $3. per day or $40. per month.
- WiFi is free (reception varies with location)
- Guadalupe Riverfront Meeting Hall seats up to 65. Perfect for reunions and RV Rally Clubs- RV Clubs get special group rates.
- All prices are subject to river district fees.
- There is a $15 handling fee for all date changes and cancellations.
- Any losses or damages to Resort property will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Note: All sites are based on 2 people per site.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover and American Express.
- NO PETS ever allowed in cabins or during summer months in RV Park – well mannered pets are allowed in RV park during winter season.
- At least one guest in cabins must be 21 years old or older.
- No motorcycles, ATV’s, electric or motorized carts.
- For safety reasons, no electric kiddy cars please
21 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY ON COTTAGES & RV SITES, 28 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY ON 3 OR MORE COTTAGES.
Resort property has some rough and uneven terrain-please watch your step.
In order to receive a refund, you must e-mail a letter of cancellation at least 21 days prior to your arrival. All changes to your reservation will result in a $15.00 fee and will require written notification.
Save time and fuel by storing your Rig between visits for Guadalupe River camping at our neighboring RV Storage facility – Rivergate Self Storage – fenced and lighted with 24 hour access. call 830-964-3613 for CAMPGROUND reservations.
For information on RV STORAGE ONLY – not camping – call 830-935-4343 for RV storage
We have 58 Sites, full hook-ups (46 pull through’s), on a 25 acre park with a 1/4 mile of river frontage on the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels Texas. We have a mix of 30 & 50 amp electrical services and the roads and sites are graveled. The typical site is 20′ X 70′ to 25′ x 80′ and accommodates any size rig. Small pets are allowed October through March only. There are extra charges for additional people and cable TV. Amenities: 1/4 acre Mile River frontage; Meeting Hall, Convenience Store, Trout Fishing, Rafts, Tubes, Inflatable Canoes, Sit-on-top kayaks, volleyball, horseshoes, laundry facilities (nearby), hot showers, free wi-fi, swimming pool, & the friendliest staff in the Hill Country!