At Rio, we have 6 two bedroom cabins all located near our pool/pavilion area. Each bedroom has a 1 queen bed & 1 full bed with linens and pillows. The kitchen contains a full refrigerator, microwave, sink, coffee maker, oven with range top and is separated by a counter from the living area. The living area has a sofa (not a fold out), table with chairs and a Flat Screen TV. A sliding glass door opens onto the private deck with your picnic table and below is a charcoal BBQ grill. All six cabins have access to our 1/4 mile of river frontage on long the Guadalupe River.
- Rates are based per night.
- A 2 night minimum is required for reservations; 3 nights on holidays.
- Total occupancy for this cabin is 4 people.
- An imprint of a credit card is required as a security deposit until checkout.
- Rental fee is subject to a 4% river district fee and a 6% state hotel /motel tax.
- Please bring cooking utensils and dishes.
- bed linens and pillows are provided.
- All cabins have Heat / AC
- Check in time: 4:00 pm
- Checkout Time: 11:00 am
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm & 8:00 am.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Flat Screen with cable
- WiFi (free – signal strength can vary)
- No pets allowed.
- At least one guest in each cottages must be 21 years or older.
- One set of towels is provided- bring extras for river.