Rio Guadalupe’s 3 one bedroom cabins are located near our pool/pavilion area and provide a more secluded vacation spot while still enjoying full access to our Guadalupe River frontage. They are furnished with one queen and one full bed in the bedroom and have a full bath with tub/shower combo. The kitchen has a full refrigerator, oven with burners, microwave and double sink. A counter separates it from the living area which has a table with four chairs, a sofa (not a fold-out) and a flat screen TV. The sliding glass door opens to your deck with a picnic table. A charcoal bbq grill is located below the deck and each cabin is close to our swimming pool and has easy access down to the river.
- Rates are based per night.
- A 2 night minimum is required for reservations; 3 nights on holidays.
- Total occupancy for this cabin is 4 people.
- An imprint of a credit card is required as a security deposit until checkout.
- Rental fee is subject to a 4% river district fee and a 6% state hotel /motel tax.
- Please bring cooking utensils and dishes
- bed linens and pillows are provided.
- All cabins have Heat / AC
- Check in time: 4:00 pm
- Checkout Time: 11:00 am
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm & 7:00 am.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Flat Screen cable TV
- WiFi (free- signal strength varies)
- No pets allowed.
- At least one guest in each cottages must be 21 years or older.
- One set of towels furnished – bring extras for river.