Enjoy the serenity of the Texas Hill Country close to Canyon Lake with Rio Guadalupe Resort’s camping with the comforts of home.
Guadalupe River RV Camping Sites (level – most are pull thru – all with river access)
- All RV sites have water, electricity, and sewer.
- Phone hookups are available thru GVTC.
- Cable TV available upon request at additional cost.– $3. per day or $40. per month.
- WiFi is free (reception varies with location)
- Guadalupe Riverfront Meeting Hall seats up to 65. Perfect for reunions and RV Rally Clubs- RV Clubs get special group rates.
- All prices are subject to river district fees.
- There is a $15 handling fee for all date changes and cancellations.
- Any losses or damages to Resort property will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Note: All sites are based on 2 people per site.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover and American Express.
- NO PETS ever allowed in cabins or during summer months in RV Park – well mannered pets are allowed in RV park during winter season.
- At least one guest in cabins must be 21 years old or older.
- No motorcycles, ATV’s, electric or motorized carts.
- For safety reasons, no electric kiddy cars please
21 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY ON COTTAGES & RV SITES, 28 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY ON 3 OR MORE COTTAGES.
Resort property has rough and uneven terrain-please watch your step.
In order to receive a refund, you must e-mail a letter of cancellation at least 21 days prior to your arrival. All changes to your reservation will result in a $15.00 fee and will require written notification.
Save time and fuel by storing your Rig between visits for Guadalupe River camping at our neighboring RV Storage facility – Rivergate Self Storage – fenced and lighted with 24 hour access. call 830-964-3613 for CAMPGROUND reservations.
For information on RV STORAGE ONLY – not camping – call 830-935-4343 for RV storage
We have 58 Sites, full hook-ups (46 pull through’s), on a 25 acre park with a 1/4 mile of river frontage, on the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels Texas. We have a mix of 30 & 50 amp electrical services the roads and sites are graveled. The typical site is 20′ X 70′ to 25′ x 80′ and accommodates any size rig. Small pets are allowed October through March only. There are extra charges for additional people and cable TV. Long term guests may make arrangements for telephone service. Amenities: 1/4 acre Mile River frontage; Meeting Hall, Convenience Store, Trout Fishing, Rafts, Tubes, Inflatable Canoes, Sit-on-top kayaks, volleyball, horseshoes, laundry facilities – (nearby), hot showers, free wi-fi, swimming pool, friendliest staff in the Hill Country!