Enjoy the serenity of the Texas Hill Country close to Canyon Lake with Rio Guadalupe Resort’s camping with all the comforts of home.
We are minutes away from Canyon Lake and have Guadalupe River rafting and Guadalupe River tubing available here at Rio Guadalupe Resort.
- #1 Enjoy your stay!
- All vehicles must register at the office to receive a resort permit.
- NO Motorcycles, ATV’s, Fireworks or Firearms
- NO open campfires, BBQ pits only. (during dry seasons, check with us about any burn bans)
- Do not put BBQ grills on wooden decks or picnic tables.
- DO NOT dump ashes or charcoal on the ground.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm & 7:00 am.
- NO alcohol or glass in the pool area.
- Breaking pool rules will result in eviction from the resort.
- Please put your trash in dumpsters upon departure.
- NO SMOKING in Cottages/Cabins – there will be a $200.00 cleaning fee for evidence of smoking inside,
- Please put cigarette butts in trash, NOT on the ground.
- NO boom boxes or loud music on the property.
- NO REFUNDS for early departure or if pets are not allowed in the cabins, evicted for failure to comply with resort policies.
- CHECKOUT: 11:00 am cottages/cabins ~ 12:00 pm for RV park.
- No Pets
- No Tents
- No Generators or adapters
- If a guest damages any Resort property, the cost will be charged to their credit card on file.
- There is a $15 handling fee for all date changes or cancellations.
- Reservations are not contingent upon water conditions or the availability of recreational facilities including but not limited to the Guadalupe or Comal Rivers or Schlitterbahn.
- Cottage size and type is confirmed but specific units cannot be guaranteed.
- Customers/guest are responsible for their own proper conduct and that of their guests and Rio Guadalupe Resort reserves the right to evict customers/guests if they do not abide by the policies and rules.
- You are responsible for your children and guests
- Guadalupe River RV Camping Sites (level – most are pull thru – all with river access)
- All RV sites have water, electricity, and sewer.
- Phone hookups are available thru GVTC.
- Cable TV available upon request at additional cost. – $3. per day or $40. per month.
- WiFi is free (reception varies with location)
- Guadalupe Riverfront Meeting Hall seats up to 65. Perfect for reunions and RV Rally Clubs- RV Clubs get special group rates.
21 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY ON COTTAGES & RV SITES, 28 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY ON 3 OR MORE COTTAGES.
Resort property has rough and uneven terrain-please watch your step.
In order to receive a refund, you must e-mail a letter of cancellation at least 21 days prior to your arrival. All changes to your reservation will result in a $15.00 fee and will require written notification.