- Rule #1 is to enjoy your stay!
- 5 mph speed limit is strictly enforced.
- DO NOT park or drive on the grass.
- NO motorcycles, golf carts, ATV’s, fireworks, or firearms on premises.
- DO NOT leave children unattended. If you have guests, make sure they are aware of the rules, as you are responsible for them.
- Loud music, loud noise, profane music, and vulgar language will NOT be tolerated.
- ALL vehicles must register and display vehicle permit.
- DO NOT throw cigarette butts, charcoal, or ashes on the ground.
- NO pets, generators, tents, or adapters allowed.
- Please keep your area clean. Pick up trash upon departure.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
- NO open campfires! Enclosed BBQ pits only! DO NOT place BBQ pits on wooden decks or picnic tables.
- NO SMOKING in cottages or cabins! Signs of smoking will result in a minimum $200.00 cleaning fee.
- Breaking pool rules will result in eviction from the Resort.
- CHECKOUT: 11:00 am for cottages/cabins and 12:00 pm for RV sites.
- NO REFUND for early departures.
- Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in eviction from the property, without refund.
A $200.00 deposit is required upon check-in. If a guest or visitor of guest’s damages any of the Resort property,
the cost will be charged to the imprinted credit card on file.
Resort property has rough and uneven terrain – please watch your step.